Texture and taste of the marinaded cutlets win over dried-up chicken any day!
Ingredients $16.00 (4 Servings)
- Elianni Veggie Cutlets 16 units
- Vegetable stock 4 cups
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsps
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tbsps
- Sesame oil 2 tsps
- Rice Wine Vinegar 2 tbsps
- Red Pepper cut into strips 1 unit
- Onion sliced 1 unit
- Garlic cloves chopped 2 units
- Ginger grated 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper flakes 1/2 tsp
- Dry Roasted peanuts unsalted 1/2 cup
- Green Onions chopped 3 units
- Boil vegetable stock, remove from heat and add Elianni Veggie cutlets to hydrate for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Combine veggie cutlets with soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and cornstarch in a bowl. Mix together. Cover bowl and place marinade in a refrigerator for about 25 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat sesame oil, add rice wine vinegar and stir-fry the onions, red peppers, and garlic.
- Add the refrigerated veggie cutlets, crushed red pepper flakes, ginger, rest of marinade sauce, brown sugar, and peanuts.
- Mix together and let simmer until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat. Let cool, garnish with green onion and serve.
NOTE: Feel free to serve over rice, or rice noodles (although dish is quite filling without extra carbs). Enjoy!
Tags: Elianni, ginger, red pepper