Ingredients $16.00 (6 Servings)
- Quinoa Traditional or red quinoa can be used 2 cups
- Sundried Tomatoes julienne cut 4 ozs
- Artichoke Hearts quartered 14 ozs
- Green Onions sliced 3 units
- Black Olives sliced 14 ozs
- Red Pepper diced 1 unit
- Red Onion diced 1 unit
- Mint chopped 1/2 cup
- Basil chopped 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil 2 tbsps
- Sea Salt 2 tsps
- Cook quinoa per directions on package, usually 10-20 minutes of cook time depending on quantity – usually until quinoa tendrils start showing from seed.
- Let quinoa cool while slicing & dicing onions and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients together. Feel free to season with salt, pepper, and maybe a dash of olive oil.
NOTE: So many variations can be had with quinoa. Get creative and try different themed recipes, like Southwest (red) quinoa with corn, black beans, cilantro, tomato, cumin, a little red wine vinegar…