Need a late night-nosh with a little less guilt? Hummus is great but gets a bit tiresome as the go-to healthy snack option. This is a modified Bragg recipe with soy-free Daiya cheese…very quick, easy, and satisfying.
Ingredients $8.00 (4 Servings)
- Broccoli 1/2 lb
- Cauliflower 1/2 lb
- Daiya Dairy-free Cheese feel free to mix flavors 1/2 cup
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce) 1 tsp
- Olive Oil 2 tbsps
- Garlic cloves sliced thin 2 units
- Panko Japanse Bread Flakes (or whole-grain bread crumbs) 1/3 cup
- Wash broccoli and cauliflower thoroughly, removing tough end parts of the stem. Steam 3 minutes until tender.
- Place in casserole dish, add Bragg Liquid Aminos, Panko bread flakes and top (liberally) with Daiya cheese.
- Brown garlic slowly in olive oil. Remove garlic, brush oil over broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bake at 350°F in oven for 20 minutes.