Ingredients $30.00 (6 Servings)
- extra firm tofu crumbled into small pieces 1/2 unit
- nutritional yeast 2 tbsps
- Vegenaise 1 tbsp
- lemon juiced 1 unit
- apple cider vinegar (Braggs, if available) 3 tbsps
- white miso 1 tsp
- tahini 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano 1/4 tsp
- dried marjoram 1/4 tsp
- kelp granules 1/4 tsp
- salt a few dashes to taste 1 tsp
- cauliflower broken into florets 1 unit
- chickpea flour 1 cup
- almond milk 1 cup
- garlic minced 1 tbsp
- smoked paprika 1/2 tsp
- BBQ sauce (used Organicville brand) 3/4 cups
- Sriracha 1/4 cup
- arrowroot powder (or other starch you have on-hand) 1 tbsp
- sea salt 1 tsp
- black pepper 1/4 tsp
- pizza crust (Mama Mary's brand) 1-2 unit
For Tofu Bleu Cheese spread:
- Place the tofu crumbles into a medium bowl. Stir the first twelve ingredients (tofu, nutritional yeast, Vegenaise, lemon, tahini, garlic powder, dried oregano, marjoram, kelp granules, and salt) to combine. Chill until ready to use.
- Feel free to adjust seasoning if you prefer more ‘kick’ to bleu cheese.
For Buffalo Cauliflower Wings:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease or spray a casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- Whisk almond milk and chickpea flour together. Dredge cauliflower pieces into flour mixture and place in the casserole dish. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the BBQ sauce, garlic, paprika, Sriracha sauce, arrowroot, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, toss cauliflower with BBQ mix and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot (or use on pizza).
- Preheat oven to 475. Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer of tofu blue cheese spread on the prepared crust, using as much or as little as you like. Spread the buffalo cauliflower wings out on top of the blue cheese spread.
- Bake at 475 for 12-15 minutes, until heated thoroughly. Remove from oven and serve hot.
Simply amazing. Feast away 🙂
Tags: cheese, nutritional yeast, Sriracha, tofu, Vegenaise