At some point in childhood, we may have all dipped apples in peanut butter or made ‘ants on a log’ with celery. Adding some sophistication with a few extra ingredients, Apple Nachos are a great desert snack for all ages. This will surely do the trick in satisfying a sweet tooth’s candy craving!
Ingredients $8.00 (3 Servings)
- lemon juice 1 tsp
- peanut butter creamy natural 3 tbsps
- almonds sliced 1/4 cup
- pecans 1/4 cup
- unsweetened coconut flakes 1/4 cup
- chocolate chips vegan 1/4 cup
- After slicing apples, sprinkle lemon juice to coat and prevent from browning too fast.
- Melt peanut butter, drizzle over top of plated apples.
- Top apples with coconut, sliced almonds, a few pecans and your vegan chocolate chips.
Enjoy! (Note: Boo 🙁 Did not happen to have nuts available in photographed Apple Nachos)